Why Control Concepts Will Be At InfoComm 2012
Like so many of you we are gearing up for InfoComm 2012 next week in Las Vegas. As we started to prepare for the show we thought more about how important it is to attend, and all we are looking forward to accomplishing. Some may have opted out this year but for Control Concepts, like so many of our partners, clients and friends, the annual InfoComm tradeshow gives us the chance to unveil new services, connect with colleagues we work with throughout the year on Boards and Committees, on projects, and at events.
For us, InfoComm is also a time to synthesize the work we have done at CCI over the last year, share and learn from others, evaluate new industry trends, and embrace new opportunities. As we finalize the seminars that will be presented at the show, Profitable Solutions Through Systems Standardization Thursday, 6/14 (with Marc LaVecchia of BMA Software), and Control System Solutions for Energy Management (with John Michener of Rocking M Coding & Design Co.) on Friday, 6/15, I am reminded again of the uniqueness of our audiovisual industry and the opportunities for collaboration and innovation that we find when we all come together.
1) See the newest products from manufacturers first.
2) Save time and meet all major A/V manufacturers in one place.
3) Network, network, network with fellow A/V professionals.
4) Attend InfoComm University sessions and earn CTS renewal credits like my seminars, “Control System Solutions for Energy Management” and “Profitable Solutions Through System Standardization.”
5) Test on location for CTS, CTS-D and CTS-I certifications.
Tell us what you’re looking forward to most to earn an InfoComm 2012 VIP Access Pass. Better yet, find me at the show and tell me in person!